Ohmicide:Melohman is just one of the best software distortions ever made. It’s common knowledge that “a great distorted sound changes everything” and it’s exactly what Ohmicide:Melohman delivers – in one death blow. Ohmicide:Melohman can work with up to 4 frequency bands, all four bands having their own independent knobs for Noise Gate, Dynamics, Distortion, Feedback Generator and all mixing abilities, in addition of a twist of pre- and post-processing (distortion input, high shelf output and more). You’ll be able to listen to the Ohmicide:Melohman distortions on the albums of artists such as Chemical Brothers, The Prodigy, Björk, David Bowie, Napalm Death, The Killers, among many others.
- 4 frequency bands, each one with independent controllers for noise gate, dynamics, distortion and feedback.
- Innovative and original distortion algorithms.
- Band dynamics: alien compressor or expander, synchronized noise gate and more.
- Multi-band stereo: Phase corrected multi-band stereo effect + optionally process in mid/side mode for more stereo field tweak-ability.
- Melohman feature: midi controlled preset morphing or randomization. Remixers’ absolute must.
- Great on guitar, bass, synth, drums and any living creature in general.